Contact:+45 38 171 500
Personal data policy
Why do we process your personal data?
When you visit Spirii’s website or are a Spirii customer, we collect and process information about you. We register and process personal data in order to fulfill our agreement with you and the general operation of Spirii. Spirii is the data controller for the processing of your personal data.
When you use the website
On our website we also have contact and order forms which you can fill in if you wish to be contacted. The collected data from our contact forms is recorded in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and is used solely to register your enquiry and to enable our customer service or sales department to contact you and process your order with the necessary information.
As a Spirii customer
We collect and handle your personal information in order to create and manage your Spirii product according to the GDPR, article 6 (1) (b) on the performance of a contract.
Spirii carries out the following actions:
- Creates, maintains, and manages your subscription
- Identifies and serves you when contacting Spirii
- Diagnoses and fixes errors on your charging equipment
- Register and invoice for usage and/or subscription
- Obtains credit information about the customer
- Ensure the operation and maintenance of charge stations
- Processing your refund of electricity tax
- Protects against misuse
- Customises and develop our products
- Processes and analyses data for use in operation, maintenance and development of Spirii’s business and products, including existing and future services
- Using the Spirii app, location data is used for navigation.
- Complies with applicable law;
What information do we process?
As a Spirii customer, we collect and process the following information about you:
- Company (your workplace or business)
- Phone number
- Payment methods
- Products you have purchased and your power consumption
- Address used for invoice and for installation
- Car model, charge card/charge card, plug types
- Charging data incl. location, used connectors, electric current, charging consumption, time, and time period
Storage and transmission of personal data
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to provide you with the service you are paying for or as required by applicable law. The personal data is erased or anonymized when it is no longer necessary.
The processing of personal data can be entrusted by Spirii to Spiriis suppliers and partners, including external customer service and IT providers. These companies are data processors and may only process the personal data according to Spirii’s instructions. The transfer of personal data to countries outside the EU may take place when the conditions of the data protection regulation are met.
When creating a subscription, ordering a product or service, data will be disclosed to our business partners if necessary to deliver the agreed. Spirii has entered into a data agreement with these.
We also use third parties to store and process data. These only process information on the behalf of Spirii and may not use it for other or own purposes.
Transfer to recipients in third countries, including international organisations
We will transfer your personal data to recipients outside the EU and the EEA. It concerns Facebook Inc., which is located in the United States, Alphabet Inc., which is located in the United States and LinkedIn Corp., which is located in the United States. It is necessary for our business and for new customers to make use of data sharing with these companies.
Under the Data Protection regulation, you have, as a customer, a number of rights, including the right to access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and to object to the processing of your personal data by Spiriis and to give complaint to The Danish Data Protection Agency. These rights are described in more detail on the website of The Danish Data Protection Agency and below.
In addition to the above, you have the following rights, which you can use by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- You can request insights into what personal data we process about you
- You can ask us to correct or delete your personal data
- You may object to or ask us to limit our processing
- You can request to obtain your personal data
- You can complain about our processing of your personal information by using the email at the top of this document. You can also complain to The Danish Data Protection Agency. You can read more at datatilsynet.dk
Surveys and personal data
If you participate in a Spirii customer survey, we may use your answers to adapt our communication and services to you. Your reply is always anonymous.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Spirii uses Active Campaign to send newsletters, emails, campaigns, surveys and order confirmation. Spirii has a data processing agreement with the company.
If you have any questions about our processing of your information, you are always welcome to contact our data protection officer.
You can contact our data protection officer in the following ways:
Phone: +45 38171500
By letter: Att: Data protection officer. Torben Fog. Schillerhuset. Nannasgade 28