Contact:+45 38 171 500
Why do we process your personal data?
When you use Spirii’s website or is a Spirii customer, we collect and process information about you. We register and process personal data in connection with the performance of our agreement with you and the general operation of Spirii. Spirii is controller for the processing of your personal data.
When you use the website
The website also has contact and order forms that you can fill in if you would like us to contact you. The data we collect from our contact forms are registered in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and are only used to register your inquiry and to enable our customer service or sales department to contact you and process your order with the necessary information.
As a Spirii customer
We collect and process your personal data to be able to create and manage you Spirii product in accordance with point b of Article 6(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation on performance of a contract.
Spirii undertakes the following:
- Creates, maintains and manages your subscription
- Identifies and provides service to you when you contact Spirii
- Troubleshoots and fixes your charging equipment
- Registers and invoices consumption and/or subscription
- Obtains credit information regarding the customer
- Undertakes operation and maintenance of charging points
- Handles your electricity tax reimbursement
- Protects against abuse
- Customises and develops products
- Processes and analyses extracted data for operation, maintenance and development of Spirii’s business, including existing and future services
- If you use the Spirii app, location data are used for navigation.
- Complies with applicable law
What types of data do we process?
As a Spirii customer, we collect and process the following information about you:
- Company (the place you work or your own business)
- CVR no.
- Telephone number
- Payment methods
- Purchased products and your electricity consumption
- Address of invoicing and installation
- Car model, charging tag, plug types
- Charging data, including location, plugs used, charging power, charging consumption, time and period
Storage and disclosure of personal data
We will store your personal data for as long as necessary to provide you with the service you are paying for or for as long as required under applicable law. Your personal data will be erased or anonymised when they are no longer necessary.
Spirii may entrust the processing of personal data to Spirii’s suppliers and business partner, including customer service and IT suppliers. These companies are processors and may only process the personal data according to our instructions. In this connection, personal data may be transferred to countries outside the EU when the conditions of the General Data Protection Regulation are met.
When a subscription is created or a product or service is ordered, data are disclosed to our business partners if this is necessary for the delivery. Spirii has signed processor agreements with any such business partners.
Moreover, we use third parties to store and process data. Such third parties only process data on behalf of Spirii and may not use them for their own purposes.
Transfer to recipients in third countries, including international organisations
We will transfer your personal data to recipients outside the EU and EEA. Such recipients include Facebook inc. located in the USA, Alphabet inc. located in the USA and LinkedIn Corp located in the USA. Sharing data with those companies is necessary for our business and for getting new customers.
According to the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of rights as a customer, including the right of access, rectification, erasure and restriction of processing and the right to object against Spirii’s processing of your personal data and to lodge a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency. These rights are described in more detail on the website of the Danish Data Protection Agency (link) and below.
In addition to the above, you have the following rights which you may exercise by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- You may request access to the personal data we process about you
- You may ask us to rectify or erase your personal data
- You may object to or ask us to restrict our processing
- You may ask to receive your personal data
- You may complain about our processing of your personal data by using the email at the top of this document. You may also lodge a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency. You can read more on datatilsynet.dk
If you participate in a Spirii customer survey, we may in some cases use your response to customise our communication to you. In this connection, your response is anonymous.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Spirii uses Active Campaign to send newsletters, emails, campaigns, surveys and order confirmations. Spirii has signed a processor agreement with the company.
If you have any questions regarding our processing of your data, please contact our Data Protection Officer.
You can contact our Data Protection Officer in the following ways:
By email Torben.email@example.com
By telephone: +45 38171500
By letter: Attn.: Data Protection Officer Torben Fog Schillerhuset. Nannasgade 28